• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So in about 24 hours, Arch takes the plunge...

46 posts in this topic

My best man wore a tshirt under his tux that said "Not all men are stupid. Some are bachelors!"

Of course he almost passed out from being so hot with the extra layer of clothes.

Congrats for sure thumbsup2.gif

Ubie X

there's still time to run away!

confused-smiley-013.gif

seriously, congratulations and may your hobbies and your marriage coexist in peace

there's still time to run away!

confused-smiley-013.gif

seriously, congratulations and may your hobbies and your marriage coexist in peace

Having met the soon-to-be Mrs. Arch , I don't think Arch is doing much running. Congrats!

Congrats Arch! somone told me the key to a lasting and peacefull marriage is only one word...always say YES wink.gif good luck Kevin...have a wonderfull honeymoon and tell us about it (the places you will go to i mean) 893applaud-thumb.gif

It's so strange.... Ya' know I congratulate you on an entirely New collecting expierence, but I have found something that seems to be fairly common... It seems that as soon as you get married, the water in the commode turns a pleasant shade of blue. I am curious if anyone else could respond to this... wink.gif