• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,577 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, trmoore54 said:

Hey Chris...hope all is well.  Everything good on my end and looking forward to retirement next year.  Somewhat sadly I've sold off all my FF except for my #1 which I will never sell...but in my quest for a matching 1-20 9.0 it was just getting too expensive so I chose to bail out.  Some of those proceeds helped my acquire my #2 and 3 in 9.0.  Miss staying in touch with everyone but work and my first 2 grandkids in the past year keep me pretty busy which is a good thing...especially my grandson and granddaughter! :cloud9:

Here we go...

I can die now. I've seen what heaven looks like! (thumbsu

30 minutes ago, trmoore54 said:

Nothing like an off-the-charts CLINK ASM auction to get the old Spidey sense tingling and juices flowing!  The #3 9.0 OWW went for a cool $15,750! :headbang:  As mentioned the #4 9.0 OWW went for an astounding $18,001 :whatthe: and had a date stamp...which I generally am fond of but for some is distracting/detrimental. 

I find it surprising that a #4 9.0 OWW would sell for more than a #3 9.0 OWW. Perhaps two people got in a bidding frenzy.

1 minute ago, Math Teacher said:

I find it surprising that a #4 9.0 OWW would sell for more than a #3 9.0 OWW. Perhaps two people got in a bidding frenzy.

Yes...odd.  You're probably right...but for me #4 is my favorite cover of the whole twenty.  Just have always loved it with the word balloons, the 4 captions and Sandman's goofy grinning...

16 minutes ago, trmoore54 said:

Hey Chris...hope all is well.  Everything good on my end and looking forward to retirement next year.  Somewhat sadly I've sold off all my FF except for my #1 which I will never sell...but in my quest for a matching 1-20 9.0 it was just getting too expensive so I chose to bail out.  Some of those proceeds helped my acquire my #2 and 3 in 9.0.  Miss staying in touch with everyone but work and my first 2 grandkids in the past year keep me pretty busy which is a good thing...especially my grandson and granddaughter! :cloud9:

Here we go...

SPIDER-MAN 1 CGC 9.0 A OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 1 GRR CGC 9.0 W.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 2 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 3 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 4 CGC 9.0 W.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 5 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 6 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 7 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 8 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 9 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 10 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 11 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 12 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 13 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 14 CGC 9.0 W.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 15 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 16 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 17 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 18 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 19 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 20 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN ALL 1979  CGC 9.0.jpg

:whatthe: (worship)

4 hours ago, trmoore54 said:

Forgot I still had that ALL detergent one-off in an old label and hung onto that one for nostalgia purposes.  Wondering what the next #11 in 9.0 will go for hm

i can guarantee it won't go cheap.

Edited by Straw-Man

6 hours ago, trmoore54 said:

Here we go...

SPIDER-MAN 11 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 12 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 13 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 14 CGC 9.0 W.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 15 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 16 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 17 CGC 9.0 OW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 18 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 19 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN 20 CGC 9.0 OWW.jpg

SPIDER-MAN ALL 1979  CGC 9.0.jpg

Wow, just wow (worship)

10 hours ago, trmoore54 said:

Yes...odd.  You're probably right...but for me #4 is my favorite cover of the whole twenty.  Just have always loved it with the word balloons, the 4 captions and Sandman's goofy grinning...

My favorite is #17. Spider-Man, the Human Torch, and the Green Goblin, along with J. Jonah Jameson and Betty Brant - it doesn't get any better than that.

18 hours ago, trmoore54 said:

Here we go...