• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

This one would be a presser's dream. Front cover looks flawless 9.4/9.6 but some stress lines on back cover that do not break colors did downgrade it to 9.0. Issue #2 is so hard to find in high grade. This is the pride of my ASM collection

asm 2 cgc 9.0.jpg

asm 2.jpg

ohhhhhhhh

2 hours ago, pickycollector said:

This one would be a presser's dream. Front cover looks flawless 9.4/9.6 but some stress lines on back cover that do not break colors did downgrade it to 9.0. Issue #2 is so hard to find in high grade. This is the pride of my ASM collection

asm 2 cgc 9.0.jpg

asm 2.jpg

Just beautiful. Guys - as good as these look here they are even better in person. Absolutely breathtaking.

6 hours ago, pickycollector said:

asm 2 cgc 9.0.jpg

asm 2.jpg

Please put me on speed dial if you ever want to sell this (or trade down for my 8.0).

1 hour ago, jmg3637 said:

Had allof these prior to the existence of CGC.  Only ever submitted one book myself.  My xmen 1. That c was me back PLOD 8.5

Sorry to hear about your X-Men #1.  That is frustrating and one of the big risks in collecting raw books.  Especially if you are dealing with restoration that is very slight, professionally done, and nearly undetectable, and you happen to miss it when assessing the comic's condition :frustrated: