• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,454 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Finhead said:

Looks like I'm going to start chasing Low grade Silver AMS. lol

20210614_131215_resized.jpg

Wowee.  A nice looking example, and a UK price variant to boot.  This is the first pix of an ASM#5 UK I've seen anywhere, let alone these boards.  Cool find!  (thumbsu 

Edited by Pantodude

I think you're doing just fine holding 2 copies of Spidey 5 in 4.5!!! It's hard to know the level of impact a Doctor Doom appearance in the MCU will have on prices, but his first appearance outside of the Fantastic Four and first encounter with Spidey should be a safe bet for continued price increases going forward. I predict that if you hold the double for 5 years and look back at 2021 prices, you'll be happy you did! Just my 2c  (thumbsu

15 hours ago, ickwinzs said:

I got an asm 47 8.0 also but cannot seen to upload the picture I took

Cool! Would love to see it!! I've got an ASM 47 5.0 I picked up off of ebay not too long ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think this ish is the first ever Romita work on Kraven.

Edited by AwesomeSauce