• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,719 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2024 at 6:19 AM, Lee Enterprises said:

I wish I had a DeLorean that could take me back to that time when copies were abundant and cheap compared to today.

I need a Delorean that can also take me into some alternate future where I have a lot of money.

On 6/15/2024 at 3:13 PM, MR SigS said:

Here's the copy that sat at MCS for some time. I rolled the dice. I resubmitted with the request to verify this is in fact a US copy, and they said it is. Naturally, I still have doubts, but it would have to be cracked under very controlled conditions to save my bacon in case it turns out they don't know how to tell the difference between US and Pence without the 12c on the cover. 

oUCL3Yhh.jpg

Nice looking 2.0

On 6/16/2024 at 5:36 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Nice looking 2.0

It would likely get a higher grade with a green label, but with such obvious 'defects' on the cover, I don't know. I always understood the green label being for not-so-obvious defects.

Not that I'm thinking of doing that. A green label on this would look silly.