• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Easy now, Dollarbill. Batman runs a close second to Spidey. You have to respect a man who runs around, kicks azz on an A-List level, and doesn't have a single super power. Even our favorite webslinger can't make that claim ;)

Love the Spider but Fear the Bat! :sumo:

:foryou:

:o I bet if a SS opp. came across for Ditko ,all those haters would be the 1st in line.
I think the people that aren't haters would be in line before the haters.

You can say that again.

Oh, wait, you did. :sumo:

lol It's all good man!

I'm a Spidey fan and we're pretty chilled out people. Speaking of which, anyone notice the Ditko hating going on over in General? Utter shame...

People that hate Ditko and don't understand his talent and unique style/appeal suffer from anal-cranial inversion! :sumo:

so, one of my good customers comes in today and wants to submit some books to cgc, all unrestored, all bought about 15-20 years ago .... wow

asm.jpg

so, one of my good customers comes in today and wants to submit some books to cgc, all unrestored, all bought about 15-20 years ago .... wow

asm.jpg

(worship) Have you looked them over?What grade do you think they will get?

asm.jpg

I only assigned his value and shot them off to cgc for him... not my books, so I didn't want to handle... he has no interest in selling them right now, but wants to get them graded .... I was happy to oblige... he has 3 complete ASM runs :o

Wow ,3 runs !Sounds like a serious collector.They(3 ASM 1 and AF 15 )look super clean. Please let us know what grades they get.

they are nice looking lot...

he was ok me showing pre grading, so I will ask to show post grading (thumbs u

asm.jpg

I only assigned his value and shot them off to cgc for him... not my books, so I didn't want to handle... he has no interest in selling them right now, but wants to get them graded .... I was happy to oblige... he has 3 complete ASM runs :o

OMG!!! 3 ASM 1s and 3 each of every other issue...that is way to greedy...you better tell him he should sell one to me... :devil:

asm.jpg

OMG!!! 3 ASM 1s and 3 each of every other issue...that is way to greedy...you better tell him he should sell one to me... :devil:

I did offer to help him out and buy one of the runs lol