• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

Now that I my copy of No. 2 came in, here are some scans of my complete run from 1 to current.< Yes, I have lots of upgrading to do... doh! >th_ASM1FC.jpgth_ASM2.jpgth_asm31.jpgth_ASM4.jpg

th_ASM5.jpgth_ASM6FC.jpgth_asm7cgc5.jpgth_ASM8.jpg

th_ASM9-1.jpgth_ASM10.jpg th_ASM11.jpgth_ASM12FC.jpg

th_ASM13.jpgth_ASM14FC.jpgth_ASM15.jpgth_ASM16.jpg

th_ASM17.jpgth_ASM18.jpgth_ASM19.jpgth_ASM20.jpg

th_ASM21.jpgth_ASM22FC.jpgth_ASM23FC.jpgth_ASM24FC.jpg

th_ASM25FC.jpgth_ASM26.jpgth_ASM27.jpgth_ASM28FC.jpg

th_ASM29.jpgth_ASM30.jpgth_ASM31.jpgth_ASM32FC.jpg

th_ASM33-1.jpgth_ASM34.jpgth_ASM35.jpgth_ASM36.jpg

th_ASM37.jpg th_ASM38FC.jpgth_ASMAnn1-1.jpg th_42d47577.jpgth_ASM50.jpgth_ASM96.jpgth_ASM97FC.jpgth_ASM98.jpgth_ASM100.jpgth_ASM121.jpgth_ASM122.jpgth_ASM129FC.jpgth_ASM200.jpgth_3cc7db16.jpgth_ASM252.jpgth_ASM300.jpgth_ASM567.jpg

Metro is OK, but I would rather peruse through books in long boxes and come up with gems rather than me calling up and having specific books pulled for me and then inspecting them...I felt that I lost the thrill of the hunt. The place has its charm - vintage movie posters, framed original art, but not much of a store...they're really there as a warehouse for mail order. The funny thing was that I waited around for a bit and just wandered about and ran into a stack of original comic art for and Action Comics 170ish that was just lying around on a stack of boxes.

The only regret I have was that I was planning on going to the Time Machine but the day that I went, Tuesday, they were closed. doh! Who closes on a Tuesday????

I have to preface my opinions of NYC by disclosing that's where I grew up. I think NYC is wonderful and the best place to live, in my opinion. I took my family to all the museums, ate hot dogs, pizza, kinishes, and took in a concert at Lincoln Center.

Well I don't have the first 10 ASM books yet but I do have most if not all of the Annuals :cloud9:

DSC00062-1.jpg

DSC00063-1.jpg

DSC00064-1.jpg

DSC00065-1.jpg

DSC00066-1.jpg

I shall dub you Annual-Man! :sumo:

:applause:

Well I don't have the first 10 ASM books yet but I do have most if not all of the Annuals :cloud9:

I shall dub you Annual-Man! :sumo:

:applause:

:acclaim:

I hope to have a complete ASM run here shortly as well. My last count shows me 62 books away from reaching this goal. I have just about every major key. So it shoudn't take that long :wishluck:

You'd be surprised though. Once you land all of the keys and only have filler issues left, it can really inhibit the drive. I've been stuck ever since landing the last of the ASM keys (well, sorta...there is one from the 1-100 I'm missing, but the owner and I have an understanding :grin: )

You'd be surprised though. Once you land all of the keys and only have filler issues left, it can really inhibit the drive. I've been stuck ever since landing the last of the ASM keys (well, sorta...there is one from the 1-100 I'm missing, but the owner and I have an understanding :grin: )

You should have left some of the keys to last!