• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Latest addition to my ASM collection. :banana:

ASM15.jpg

ooo ooo that's a NICE one! :takeit:

PM Sent

Appreciate you working with me!

THANKS for the sale!

:jokealert:

I've got the following books for sale on Ebay right now. Below each is a link if you want to check out the action.

ASM2a.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #2 CGC 7.5

ASM3a.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #3 CGC 9.0

ASM6a.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #6 CGC 9.2

Regards,

Lee Hester

Lee's Comics of California

WOW...wish I had the cash for the 3 and the 6... (worship)

I've got the following books for sale on Ebay right now. Below each is a link if you want to check out the action.

ASM2a.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #2 CGC 7.5

ASM3a.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #3 CGC 9.0

ASM6a.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #6 CGC 9.2

Regards,

Lee Hester

Lee's Comics of California

WOW...wish I had the cash for the 3 and the 6... (worship)

you and me both (worship)

Indeed you do Cookie! Nice work I might add! I'd suggest getting that ASM 6 soon as Lizard essentially has the nod for the 4th movie.

zzz

This weekend I may do a group shot of all of my Spidey's together, but this is by far my obvious favorite...:shy:

2894514516_434338992a.jpg

Just curious, how many marriage proposals have you received since you joined the boards ? lol GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This weekend I may do a group shot of all of my Spidey's together, but this is by far my obvious favorite...:shy:

Just curious, how many marriage proposals have you received since you joined the boards ? lol GOD BLESS....

I lost count after the 50th one...

I was holding off, playing hard to get, but now that I've seen that #1....will you and your comics marry me? We can merge our books and have lots of babys.

I was holding off, playing hard to get, but now that I've seen that #1....will you and your comics marry me? We can merge our books and have lots of babys.

Mmm, tempting, since you have one helluva collection!

Mmm, tempting, since you have one helluva collection!

If it's just comics you want, marry me, divorce me and take 'em all in the settlement. Move on to Bangzoom to pick up a nice GA collection and repeat. The amazing thing is I don't even think we will mind, a short time with a nice gal like you would be worth it. (worship)