• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,476 posts in this topic

And with this comic... I have now collected ALL ASM key books within my run (AF 15, 1-328) and completed the entire ASM 1-100 run!!!

spideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gif

ASM13.jpg

ASM132.jpg

spideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gifspideyclap.gif

(worship)

Sweet, I'm jealous but congrats.

And with this comic... I have now collected ALL ASM key books within my run (AF 15, 1-328) and completed the entire ASM 1-100 run!!!

Awesome! (worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif

That's a great looking book and I hear that the price was right too!

Awesome! (worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif(worship):banana:spideyclap.gif

That's a great looking book and I hear that the price was right too!

That's the going rumor ;)

I'm aiming to finish off my Conan 1-25 run (which won't be expensive), and I'm looking at snagging a TMNT #1 for my next big ticket item. In between...I'm going to keep picking up some Ultimate Spider-Man trades for reading.

You know I was thinking last night about how many issues from my collection were actually acquired from board members... lol If we said 50% of the entire lot, that would be a looow estimate!

My collection is no different. Why pay full retail at the LCS? (shrug)