• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Hey just joined working on my ASM full run (well maybe 1-100) almost there here are some keysamazingfantasy014.jpg

Very cool! I put some of my comics in those comic top loaders also. (thumbs u

Nice group of books! Whadya grade the AF 15 at?

WTTB and the realm of Spidey! :headbang:

The AF15 is probably only a 2.0 maybe a 2.5 but i doubt it im sending it to CGC this week or next all the rest of those ASM are at least 6.5 or better with the exception of # 4 and 5 and obviously #2 which i beleive i may resubmit it looks alot better than 4.5 ill post more pics

The AF15 is probably only a 2.0 maybe a 2.5 but i doubt it im sending it to CGC this week or next all the rest of those ASM are at least 6.5 or better with the exception of # 4 and 5 and obviously #2 which i beleive i may resubmit it looks alot better than 4.5 ill post more pics

No worries! They're real and they're yours! That's all that matters. Good luck with the continued pursuit! :headbang:

It's a darn pretty book in my opinion with a great spine and rich colors. When I called for grader's notes, they mentioned a tape pull on the Goblin's bag that wasn't there before.

I should note that I'd trust that particular witness with my best books and I don't blame him at all. Too many places where it could have been damaged to pinpoint exactly where it was. Regardless of what the label says, I'm psyched to have a set of this storyline, let alone triple-signed copies. You don't see that very often on these issues. (thumbs u

Could've been worse...he coulda caught it in his zipper. :insane:

That 106 is IMPOSSIBLE to find in 9.4...let alone 9.6!!! Nice additions John!!! :headbang:

Yea me wantey :luhv:

I have to agree. It took me years to find a 106 in 9.6. I'll show my next time.

I hunted for a 9.4 for years and finally found one a few years back at Metro and paid double market for it...about $300 at the time...such is the obsession when there's a tough hole to fill...ended up selling it for $250 as part of a multiple book deal...

Edited by trmoore54

ASM 98 CGC 9.4 OW Pages just sold on Clink for $135! :o

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fcgcsubsection%2Easp%3Fid%3D1059%26FROM%3D1%252F13%252F2010%26TO%3D1%252F23%252F2010%26x%3D40%26y%3D9&id=831073

2008 GPA Avg of 12 sales was $294!

Last GPA recorded sale Dec 2009 was $194 with a $206 Avg last 12 mos for 7 book sales...

What is going on...was there a warehouse find or something??!! (shrug)

Edited by trmoore54