• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

From the last Heritage auction.

ASM33TC.jpg

:cloud9: Great color strike on that copy. My favorite cover of the first 100. But is it me or does the scan make the right edge look all uneven?

ASM33TC.jpg

:cloud9: Great color strike on that copy. My favorite cover of the first 100. But is it me or does the scan make the right edge look all uneven?

Beautiful book cheetah-man...but you'll need to knock it around until the acid-neutralization paper gets back inside the book... :insane::devil:

Okay, I'll take the #3, 4, 6, 7, 10, the nicer #13..., then, how much money is left? Oops, the #3 is taken, instead let me get the #20, 23, 34, and #50. Wow, unread copies. (worship)

Try this link, Tom sent me to those.

http://www.comiclink.com/CGC.asp?id=&FROM=6%2F07%2F2011&TO=6%2F07%2F2011&x=24&y=9

Edited by Peter Loves Gwen

Okay, I'll take the #3, 4, 6, 7, 10, the nicer #13..., then, how much money is left? Oops, the #3 is taken, instead let me get the #20, 23, 34, and #50. Wow, unread copies. (worship)

Try this link, Tom sent me to those.

http://www.comiclink.com/CGC.asp?id=&FROM=6%2F07%2F2011&TO=6%2F07%2F2011&x=24&y=9

Wow! Who is unloading all those books??? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WITH ALL THE UBER HIGH GRADE BOOKS! :pullhair:

Just upgraded my ASM 10 CGC 9.0 from a COW to a OWW. Pretty happy with it!

Next, on my list is a ASM 5 CGC 9.0. It has been pretty tough to find, as I have been searching for a copy for year and a half. If anyone has a copy with pq of OWW or white, let me know.

Nice book! (worship)

That is quite the run you are working on... what are the rest like?

Hi There,

Thanks for the response! I am working on the ASM run #2-50 at 9.0 - 9.2. ASM # 1 and AF 15 at 7.0 - 8.0 due to the obvious cost constraints.

In my collection, I just started Jan 2010, I have acquired the following:

#2 9.0

#3 9.0

#4 9.0

#6 9.0

#10 9.0

I am planning to add 5, 7, 8, and 9 @ 9.0 to my collection this year :).

Hi There,

Thanks for the response! I am working on the ASM run #2-50 at 9.0 - 9.2. ASM # 1 and AF 15 at 7.0 - 8.0 due to the obvious cost constraints.

In my collection, I just started Jan 2010, I have acquired the following:

#2 9.0

#3 9.0

#4 9.0

#6 9.0

#10 9.0

I am planning to add 5, 7, 8, and 9 @ 9.0 to my collection this year :).

Okay that is just insane. (worship)

Post scans if you got em!

Got any undercopies??? :gossip:

Edited by Bruno_s4

ASM33TC.jpg

ASM45TC.jpg

Cheetah,

Any interest in selling that 33 for a profit? I would make it worth your while, and any other twin cities that you or anyone else has for that matter.

Cheers

James

That 33 is KILLER! (worship) My favorite Spidey cover! :headbang:

The TwinCities books are just ridiculous anyway, everyone that I have looks like it was printed yesterday, astonishing that he put together such an amazing run. I agree on the 33 , one of my favs as well and impossible to find centered, out of the 10,000 graded..lol, I have only seen a handful with perfect registration.

Same with the 45 for that matter, cheetah methinks you were onto something on that auction :P