• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

Just picked this up.....nicest 9.2 I've ever seen. Only problems are a small stamp that says "Hillsboro" on the back plus a tiny letter "A"....also on the back. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ASM19f.jpg

ASM19b.jpg

That copy is so white and bright I had to put my sunglasses on! (worship)

Just picked this up.....nicest 9.2 I've ever seen. Only problems are a small stamp that says "Hillsboro" on the back plus a tiny letter "A"....also on the back. GOD BLESS...

ASM19f.jpg

ASM19b.jpg

Blinding! :cool:

ASM19f.jpg

ASM19b.jpg

Blinding! :cool:

Truth be told, it's a Heritage scan from the days when they were unnaturally bright. The cover is still bone white....just not "dwarf star white". I always loved that issue, inside and out. Peter rediscovers his Parker spirit....which was always the driving force of the title. My buddy needed some cash to pay his taxes, so I might end up having to sell it back to him. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

Just picked up the First Doc Ock! Only need 2 (#4 and 5) more Amazings to have the set to current. :cloud9:

2012-04-04170457.jpg[/img]

So close now, Frankie. Keep plugging away. :headbang:

I'm two away too (looking for uber low grade copies of #3 and #14 :gossip:).

Just picked up the First Doc Ock! Only need 2 (#4 and 5) more Amazings to have the set to current. :cloud9:

2012-04-04170457.jpg[/img]

So close now, Frankie. Keep plugging away. :headbang:

I'm two away too (looking for uber low grade copies of #3 and #14 :gossip:).

Exceptionally looking #3 VG! :headbang:

I just received an ASM 23 that is tough to find, there's only eight of them. It looks better than the slightly blurred scan.

:acclaim:

asm23cgc94oww.jpg

Plus a #75 I forgot about;

asm75cgc96oww.jpg

I know the #23 is sweet and worth (I'm assuming) much more coin, but I absolutely love #75 even in low grade. But the jet black cover and sharp edges and corners on your copy are unbelievable. Not to mention the VERY rare perfect centering. :hail: Don, if you ever sell that #75, give me first dibs. :wishluck:

I've been putting together a mid grade group of the Ditko Rogues Gallery first appearances.....high grade is just too far from my reach. I've been pleasantly surprised with how nice some of them are in a mylar. I got this 15 from Heritage as a 5.0 and it's a real decent book. I've never been disappointed with any raw book from them and they seem to be even tighter since Steve signed up with them. GOD BLESS...

ASM15.jpg

.....and this from the boards.....

ASM3f.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

I've been putting together a mid grade group of the Ditko Rogues Gallery first appearances.....high grade is just too far from my reach. I've been pleasantly surprised with how nice some of them are in a mylar. I got this 15 from Heritage as a 5.0 and it's a real decent book. I've never been disappointed with any raw book from them and they seem to be even tighter since Steve signed up with them. GOD BLESS...

ASM15.jpg

.....and this from the boards.....

ASM3f.jpg

Allright! jimjum on the Spidey hunt! :headbang: