• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

Good luck.  I’m still not sure I’ll end up completing it without “settling” for the GRR #1.  I’m getting priced out on a first print 1.  Only way I could do it at the moment would be to sell my AF15 to pay for the ASM1.  And I’m not doing that.

On 10/12/2021 at 8:36 PM, chrisco37 said:

Only way I could do it at the moment would be to sell my AF15 to pay for the ASM1.  And I’m not doing that.

If you were to do that, I would suggest to your spouse or significant other that you should be put in an assisted living home. :roflmao:

On 10/13/2021 at 8:50 AM, Math Teacher said:

80% done. An admirable job. Which issues are you missing?

1, 2, 3, 16, 25, 36, 37, 38

I should knock one or two more of these out at Bmore next week (or I'm hoping to).  

I've also already got the AF15 and Annual 1.  So, the "run" actually is:  AF15, 1-40, Ann 1. 

Edited by chrisco37

On 10/13/2021 at 7:56 AM, chrisco37 said:

1, 2, 3, 16, 25, 36, 37, 38

I should knock one or two more of these out at Bmore next week (or I'm hoping to).  

I've also already got the AF15 and Annual 1.  So, the "run" actually is:  AF15, 1-40, Ann 1. 

I think you should also have Annuals 2 and 3 to really complete that run. :smile:

On 10/14/2021 at 2:52 PM, JohnH19 said:

I think you should also have Annuals 2 and 3 to really complete that run. :smile:

Funny you should say that.  Just the other day I was thinking, I probably needed to expand the Annual(s) to #2.  I was never a big Annual guy, but ASM1 is such an incredible book, I had to get it.   

I don't even think I know what #3 looks like.  lol

Edited by chrisco37