• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

14,204 posts in this topic

On 3/17/2022 at 3:31 PM, WernerVonDoom said:

Trust me, I know. lol

How picky are you about wraps?  ComicLink almost never posts back covers, but they will provide them upon request -- I would recommend asking for one in this case because it looks like there's probably a significant strip of the front cover wrapped to the back.

On 3/17/2022 at 5:02 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

How picky are you about wraps?  ComicLink almost never posts back covers, but they will provide them upon request -- I would recommend asking for one in this case because it looks like there's probably a significant strip of the front cover wrapped to the back.

I'm zero percent picky about wraps. Barring a 20 degree angled cover I'm good. 

On 3/18/2022 at 9:00 PM, KirbyJack said:

I had a little in my PayPal account, and I was wondering what to get with it. I’ve been saying for a while that Fantastic Four 57-60 is the new FF 48-50. So I put my money where my mouth is.

98DF0E06-90A8-4128-B872-DC86708D9DE4.thumb.jpeg.ce04240dd47dc141bc59ec1e2e86adff.jpeg

57 is the book that made me a Silver Age collector.  57-60 is Jack & Stan (and Joe) at their absolute best.  

On 3/19/2022 at 5:19 AM, Wiffy said:

A few that I found in my father's attic. Decided to get a few graded. New to all this but been told I should have had them cleaned and pressed first and maybe got better grades.

Screenshot_20220319-121555_WhatsApp.jpg

White Page Price Variants?

*swoon*