• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

13,891 posts in this topic

On 5/3/2024 at 12:27 PM, namisgr said:

This is what the Pacific Coast copy looked like, raw in the mylar and later slabbed.

FF33PCraw.jpg.52a708020c141e3f51cd95746cccd8ca.jpg     FF33PC-2.thumb.jpg.ac80f7d1372286a29a32b30b95bb3621.jpg

You were definitely "Johnny on the Spot" with the PC pedigree. That must have been an exciting few years. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 5/3/2024 at 12:37 PM, jimjum12 said:

You were definitely "Johnny on the Spot" with the PC pedigree. That must have been an exciting few years. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

It was more like an exciting two months.  Bought my first one in May and more in June.  By July all the SA Marvels were gone.

On 5/3/2024 at 12:42 PM, namisgr said:

It was more like an exciting two months.  Bought my first one in May and more in June.  By July all the SA Marvels were gone.

arguably the most exciting two months any person could have in their life. Unfortunately, you may have peaked. Don't be too hard on yourself on the way down. The light at the end of the tunnel is there. You just. have. to. fight. 

On 5/3/2024 at 1:55 PM, Straw-Man said:

adult [sorta] me not too big a fan of 33, but li'l 9-year old me could not get enough of that partial-photo cover!!

I think it works. Must have been a mind bender when it was published!