• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

Starting a #27-#66 run. X-Men27.jpg
Nice! Did you get that off of Pedigree Comics?

Yes.

I thought so. I was the previous owner. :grin:

I have your old #49 CGC 9.0 w also. :baiting:

I shall call you kc jr lol

No problem, just keep selling me your castoffs. (thumbs u

Looking thru this thread I feel very poor.... I never knew that many high grade old XMen are out there. Im tryin for a full run #1 - #300. Most left to get are #1-#100...tryin to go for mostly raw 7.0 or better.

I noticed alot of XMen collectors are happy with lower grade books from earlier run. Is the older books better to get graded ones or not graded??

Looking thru this thread I feel very poor.... I never knew that many high grade old XMen are out there. Im tryin for a full run #1 - #300. Most left to get are #1-#100...tryin to go for mostly raw 7.0 or better.

I noticed alot of XMen collectors are happy with lower grade books from earlier run. Is the older books better to get graded ones or not graded??

I think that's probably a combination of personal preference and depth of your wallet. Some prefer raw, some prefer slabbed. Do you want to be able to flip through it or showcase a higher grade copy? All up to you, in my opinion.

I think that's probably a combination of personal preference and depth of your wallet. Some prefer raw, some prefer slabbed. Do you want to be able to flip through it or showcase a higher grade copy? All up to you, in my opinion.

What he said. I'm a raw guy myself.

Personally, I would not buy an non-CGC book on Ebay. I haven't done it in years. You have to assume that the advertised grade is a full grade higher than actual. rantrant

Here on the boards, the seller's grading is considerably better.

CycleGirl

Some nice X-Men on comiclink still sitting at very low prices. My 33 is sitting at 1/3 of what I paid with two days left :eek:

Come on Keys the market always corrects itself, you will be fine! :hi:

Some nice X-Men on comiclink still sitting at very low prices. My 33 is sitting at 1/3 of what I paid with two days left :eek:

Come on Keys the market always corrects itself, you will be fine! :hi:

Hope so, could use the money :wishluck:

:banana:

I thought you might be going after a couple of the 9.6s. Glad you didn't have your sights set on the 52 :foryou: Leaves me with only 1 book left for the 50-66 run in 9.6. But, what was the deal with the 2 43s that sold? The 9.4 sold for more than the 9.6 :o

:banana:

I thought you might be going after a couple of the 9.6s. Glad you didn't have your sights set on the 52 :foryou: Leaves me with only 1 book left for the 50-66 run in 9.6. But, what was the deal with the 2 43s that sold? The 9.4 sold for more than the 9.6 :o

Yeah I noticed that lol