• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

Raw SA X-Men question - how much of "guide" could I expect to ask for some of these if made available? About what percentage??? And I know this place likes "the deal," so might I be better off eBaying them?

I have #s 26, 32, 35, 56, 63, & 64 I might have to sell to make my payments this month.....

-slym

Edited by slym2none

Raw SA X-Men question - how much of "guide" could I expect to ask for some of these if made available? About what percentage??? And I know this place likes "the deal," so might I be better off eBaying them?

I have #s 26, 32, 35, 56, 63, & 64 I might have to sell to make my payments this month.....

-slym

What grades are we talking here ?

The 63 is 9.0-9.2, while the others range from let's say 5.0-7.0 (I plan on putting these up in the PGM section as soon as I'm done scanning them - just a few more minutes.)

Thanks for your time!

***EDIT*** These are all up in the "Spare A Grade" section.

-slym

Edited by slym2none

I'm guessing it would not be worthwhile to sell these issues as-is, then.

In the estimated grades given over in the PGM book section, are they even worth slabbing? I know the 4.0 #35 isn't, but are 6.5/7.0s worth it???

-slym

I'm guessing it would not be worthwhile to sell these issues as-is, then.

In the estimated grades given over in the PGM book section, are they even worth slabbing? I know the 4.0 #35 isn't, but are 6.5/7.0s worth it???

-slym

In my opinion, for those issues in those grades I would say no. If they were earlier issues, say 3-12, then yes. But otherwise I'd say no.

Of course there are thousands of X-Men collectors for 94-143. Where does the Silver Age run rank. Is there as much competition. Does it rank up there with Spidey, Hulk, Avengers, and FF.