• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,732 posts in this topic

INSANE as usual cheetah (worship)

Especially that 72! i cant seem to locate a HG copy that isnt horribly miswrapped and you have a perfectly centered 9.freaking8 doh!

Getting caught up with scanning though??? According to the registry, you're at 27% there friend! I see a LOT of sleepless nights in your future in you ever hope to get caught up with your collection! :o

Embarrassing compared to cheetah but as one of the other resident Avengers fanatics, heres a few of my recent acquisitions (thumbs u

av20.jpg

avengers22.jpg

av33.jpg

av37.jpg

av47.jpg

av50.jpg

av53.jpg

av57.jpg

av71.jpg

Edited by sufunk

Getting caught up with scanning though??? According to the registry, you're at 27% there friend! I see a LOT of sleepless nights in your future in you ever hope to get caught up with your collection! :o

That's 28% my friend. I scanned two boxes of GA books today to improve a measly 1%. But that still around 1,600 books, front and back.

That's 28% my friend. I scanned two boxes of GA books today to improve a measly 1%. But that still around 1,600 books, front and back.

:roflmao:

I spent about 3 hours last week and went from like 20% to 65% on my registry! With your collection, it'll take you YEARS to make that kinda jump! (worship)

I doubt I will ever get them all caught up. I've been doing front and back scans on all my GA and early SA books but I don't think I will do back cover scans for anything else. I get tired of seeing the same back cover over and over and I don't think it really adds anything to the appreciation of the set.

I just got my #s 2,5 and 11 back from CGC. The #2 and #11 were significantly improved by Joey. The #5 was a surprise. I thought it was 8.0 at best. I also have the worst lighting system in the world in my house.

I know this isn't a group thread but what the heck.

The lineup:

100_1913.jpg

Murderer's row

100_1920.jpg

Edited by sassemble

I just won this off C-Link. I posted it in the CG.....but I had to post my new baby here also. (can you tell I'm a wee bit excited!!)

I have wanted this book for quite some time!! (I don't want to tell you what I offered a guy three years ago for a 9.4 w. doh! My patience had dwindled since 9.4 #16s weren't popping up every couple weeks like they appear to be as of late. I am so thrilled this book's price has come back to Earth!! )

This completes my first four appearances of Ol Clint in 9.4 with ow/w pages. I am doing the :banana: needless to say!!

RADCBCE02010927_12301.jpg