• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,732 posts in this topic

Thank you!

From 31-100, i'm looking pretty good now. Down to needing about 6-7 i think. 1-31 needs A LOT of work still unfortunately, especially considering i still need 1-11.

I thought i had a line on a NICE #1 but the seller is being completely unreasonable imo and wants about 50% above GPA for it :(

Thank you!

From 31-100, i'm looking pretty good now. Down to needing about 6-7 i think. 1-31 needs A LOT of work still unfortunately, especially considering i still need 1-11.

I thought i had a line on a NICE #1 but the seller is being completely unreasonable imo and wants about 50% above GPA for it :(

Here's a Avengers 6 for you Jay !

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fauctions%2Fpreview%2Easp%3Fcode%3D2011may%26pg%3D4%23Item%5F887606&id=887606

Thank you!

Here's a Avengers 6 for you Jay !

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fauctions%2Fpreview%2Easp%3Fcode%3D2011may%26pg%3D4%23Item%5F887606&id=887606

In my dreams!!!

Way, WAAAAAAAAAAY outta my league unfortunately. I have a feeling our resident Avengers master cheetah may have an eye on that book hm

That top edge looks way too sharp, doesn't seem right.

If i saw that book raw, i would assume that it was trimmed heavily on top as sharp as it is and the way the lettering is cut off. I gotta assume that CGC didnt miss heavy trimming though before giving out a top census grade on a pretty early Avengers.

Definitely looks a little weird though. Cheetahs 9.6 in his registry not only has the entire "A" in Avengers, there is about 1/8 inch of space above it. That 9.8 is definitely a pretty wicked miswrap top to bottom based on cheetahs book (thumbs u

Still a damn nice book but now that i saw cheetahs 9.6, i doubt he will go after the 9.8. I dont care what the label says, id definitely rather have cheetahs 9.6 than that 9.8.

I don't know. Mine has a nice cut but the brightness of the CLink copy is pretty nice. Regardless, there's too much good stuff out there right now for me to upgrade a good copy. I'll be going after other fish.

Avengers00696.jpg

I don't know. Mine has a nice cut but the brightness of the CLink copy is pretty nice. Regardless, there's too much good stuff out there right now for me to upgrade a good copy. I'll be going after other fish.

Avengers00696.jpg

Agreed based on the scan BUT look at the blue on the labels. Yours is less bright. I have a feeling that in hand, your book is probably VERY close if not equal to that 9.8's brightness. personally, wether its as bright or not, i think yours is the nicer copy.

btw cheetah,

I dont know if you just added it or i didnt notice it before somehow but now that your Avengers registry is complete with pictures, it is SICK!!!!

I could stare at those freaking pics all day long :cloud9:

I've got one more box of annuals and giant-sized books to scan to finish the whole 1-503 run. Freakin' lot of scans and a lot of time watching TV and scanning. I'll be glad when I am done.