• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,732 posts in this topic

lol

It would be if the USPS could find the damn Avengers 38 and 54 that got mailed to me on the 11th but they apparently lost! :censored:

:o

I didn't do it, I never saw them.

I hope they can track them down, and that the packing was good enough to survive whatever happened. Good luck,

:applause:

Thank you!

As the former owner, I'm sure you know how sweet they are in hand! The 38 is a very solid 9.4 that looks like it could get a 9.6 on a straight resub. The 54, I can't figure out how it isn't a 9.8??? I'm definitely callin for the notes on that one and resubbing unless there's something I can't see.

Thanks again bob and bob! (worship)

Edited by sufunk

A few more from last nights auction. Now, i'm pretty close to finishing 10-100 and can start trying to find the early issues. On a side note, i was a little surprised how much the Twin Cities books went for initially but this was the 3rd TC Avengers ive bought in the last few weeks that went for well below what they initially sold for. The ones that didnt press up dont seem to be holding their value very well. I guess people paid too much initially hoping more would press up (shrug)

avengers11.jpg

avengers14.jpg

avengers30.jpg

avengers79.jpg

#54 is one of my favorite covers and TC books rock!

Yeah, now that theyve come back down to earth and into my price range, they ROCK!

A few months ago when they were going for insane prices, they SUCKED! lol

So would you guys say the cap movie has affected avengers #4 price range ?.. & If not do you think the avengers movie or future cap movies will affect it ?.. I am after a #4 & am just trying to figure out when I should buy one... I am thinking before avengers would be best .... before cap would have been better I know though lol ...

I don't know if anyone has looked or if anyone other than myself and cheetah care but there are some INSANE early Avengers in the august comiclink focused auction! Way out of my league since they are 9.6-9.8 but DAMN are they nice to look at and dream about! :cloud9:

Down to page 2 already?!? My beloved Avengers just gets no respect :cry:

Well, i had a mess weekend so i decided to cheer myself up with an upgrade from the Heritage auction. Not a SA book but i needed something to bump this thread back to the 1st page dammit! lol

avengers96tc.jpg

Edited by sufunk

Down to page 2 already?!? My beloved Avengers just gets no respect :cry:

Well, i had a mess weekend so i decided to cheer myself up with an upgrade from the Heritage auction. Not a SA book but i needed something to bump this thread back to the 1st page dammit! lol

avengers96tc.jpg

:applause: