• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this is getting way beyond rediculous. But predictable I guess.

18 posts in this topic

delayed yet again, "ULTIMATE WOLVERINE VS HULK #3 (OF 6) 09/20/06 - 10/25/06". Seriously, I could have painted the sistine chapel over again blindfolded with a toothpick from the ground while being chased by hungry wolves who were bread to eat people who paint chapels with toothpicks in less time than this realease.

Didn't #2 come out like 2-3 months ago?? This is ridiculous, I probably won't be picking the rest of this up.

Funny, because when I was in the LCS picking up #1 about, oh, a year ago now, two guys were in there and you could tell they were out of the modern loop for some time. One of them says to the other, "Hulk vs. Woverine? Ultimate? What, are they seriously running out of ideas?" I was at first shocked and appalled because #1 did kick some serious [embarrassing lack of self control], but now thinking on it, they were soooo right.

Just found this on Wikipedia.com

The third issue of the series has met with delays. It was originally solicited for April 19, 2006, only to be resolicited for May 17. That date came and went, and after about a week with no word on the issue's fate, Marvel announced that it would be released July 12. Further delays caused the issue to be bumped to August 9, then September 20, and then October 25. It is rumored that Leinil Francis Yu has yet to receive the final -script for the third issue.

April 19? confused.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Whenever it comes out it comes out. I don't read them until its done anyway. If issue 6 doesn't come out until 2016, at that time I'll sit down and read all 6 and I'm sure I'll enjoy the heck out of it.

I picked up 1 and 2 but I'll pass on 3. If I'm still interested - heck, if I'm still alive then and if our sun hasn't gone cold - maybe I'll buy the trade.

Just found this on Wikipedia.com

The third issue of the series has met with delays. It was originally solicited for April 19, 2006, only to be resolicited for May 17. That date came and went, and after about a week with no word on the issue's fate, Marvel announced that it would be released July 12. Further delays caused the issue to be bumped to August 9, then September 20, and then October 25. It is rumored that Leinil Francis Yu has yet to receive the final -script for the third issue.

That's just a freakin embarrassment. Marvel should be ashamed.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Whenever it comes out it comes out. I don't read them until its done anyway. If issue 6 doesn't come out until 2016, at that time I'll sit down and read all 6 and I'm sure I'll enjoy the heck out of it.

27_laughing.gif

Some of us will be able to read the trade in the old folks home. cloud9.gif

You'd think with a series/match-up that has this much history, they'd make it a much higher priority (i.e., no delays; either you deliver or you're off the project and we get someone in here who will).