• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Might be in NYC

75 posts in this topic

next week for work, and should be free at least one night (most likely Tue, Wed or Thur), will know as things crystalize. Anyone free to get together for a bite?

If you want to come out to Casa Cudequest to see some of the books I beat you out on from Ebay and Heritage, devil.gif let me know

Tim,

If you come in, I will make a trip to NYC during the week -- let me know and maybe we can have a mini Tim Hugh comes to NYC dinner.

I was going to suggest that you mail over a doggie bag...but then I remember how you eat, Brian...

There wouldn't BE a friggin' doggie bag! tongue.gif

always wanted to go to that place, but i'm afraid i'll have a heart attack after eating 50 pounds of meat like I did when I went to a famous one (something to do with piggies in its name) in Rio.

Tim, how's your appetite for endless slabs of meat:

http://churrascariaplataforma.com/

We went there when Nick was in town and had a blast. Alternatively, might I recommend a good Korean BBQ place...

Gene

893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Gene, that is totally rubbing it in....

Yeah, the place is friggin' awesome. cloud9.gif