• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Might be in NYC

75 posts in this topic

OK, made a reservation for six at 8:00pm on Thursday under my name (Gene Park):

Churrascaria Plataforma

316 W 49th St (bet. 8th & 9th Ave.)

New York, NY 10019

(212) 245-0505

If anyone else wants to come, shoot me a PM so I can alter the reservation.

Gene

OK, made a reservation for six at 8:00pm on Thursday under my name (Gene Park):

Churrascaria Plataforma

316 W 49th St (bet. 8th & 9th Ave.)

New York, NY 10019

(212) 245-0505

If anyone else wants to come, shoot me a PM so I can alter the reservation.

Gene

cloud9.gif

gene,

as I noted to you, 8 PM is too late given my work schedule and it looks like I can't make it. I'd love to see Tim, and even moreso eat the Brazilian barbecue, but... looks like it isn't going to happen frown.gif

Hi guys, finally had a chance to post here. My deal got finished so I'm totally flexible on time. If we need to make it earlier than 8 pm to accomodate Brian, that's totally fine with me. If it's too hard to change the time at this late date, I'm okay with that too.

Well, we could try to roll it back an hour if that makes a difference - will you be done with work by then (I thought that you chose 8pm so as to be certain not to conflict with your work obligations)? Does that work for you, Brian? 7pm is the earliest I could make it back into the city. Bill? Harry? Ron? Dave? Can everyone get into the city by then? If we can get everybody to agree on 7pm before tomorrow afternoon, I will go ahead and change the reservation, otherwise, let's keep it 8pm.

Gene

Well, we could try to roll it back an hour if that makes a difference - will you be done with work by then (I thought that you chose 8pm so as to be certain not to conflict with your work obligations)? Does that work for you, Brian? 7pm is the earliest I could make it back into the city. Bill? Harry? Ron? Dave? Can everyone get into the city by then? If we can get everybody to agree on 7pm before tomorrow afternoon, I will go ahead and change the reservation, otherwise, let's keep it 8pm.

Gene

Yeah, I originally picked 8 pm to provide some buffer on the deal I was working on. But since we successfully priced already (in fact the deal is already public, just look up recent news on priceline), I'm totally free. Plus I figured all you New Yawkers ate at 8 pm or later.

I'm totally happy to do 7 pm if it's okay with everyone else, and if not, then let's stick with 8 and I'll have to catch up with Brian some other time.

keep it at 8 PM -- don't change for me... I hadn't seen these posts til tonight, and now will be putting out some filing fires all day in Jersey and into the evening... I'm a little bummed about not making it but... frown.gif

i'm flexible but would prefer 7:00 to 8:00 if possible..............good to go either way.

OK, how about this:

We have drinks at the bar itself at Churrascaria Plataforma between 7 and 7:30pm. I'll try to get the dinner reservation moved up to 7:30pm (I'll call today when they open).

Gene