• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Might be in NYC

75 posts in this topic

Tim,

If you come in, I will make a trip to NYC during the week -- let me know and maybe we can have a mini Tim Hugh comes to NYC dinner.

Who? poke2.gif

Cool! At this point it's looking like Tuesday, as that should be the calm before the storm on my deal and I should definitely be able to get out for dinner. Will confirm on Monday.

Bet you'll be going somewhere nice, too. frown.gif

Ah, man, location sucks.....

Might be in London in late October!

Give me a shout if you are, Tim. We can hook up for a bit of food...and some proper beer! thumbsup2.gif

Will definitely let the Londoners know as plans for that trip firm up!

Bet you'll be going somewhere nice, too. frown.gif

Ah, man, location sucks.....

Might be in London in late October!

Give me a shout if you are, Tim. We can hook up for a bit of food...and some proper beer! thumbsup2.gif

Will definitely let the Londoners know as plans for that trip firm up!

Indeed - Tim, let me know when you're in town! thumbsup2.gif

OK, let's get a list of who's in for dinner on Tuesday night. Respond to this post ASAP so I can make a reservation at the restaurant...

Sorry guys, plans have changed a bit and I'm not getting into NY until Tuesday evening now. Given the vagaries of flight schedules, clearing customs and getting in from the airport, Tuesday will be too dicey, particularly if Brian's coming in from out of town. Let's plan on Thur instead, if that's okay, say 8 pm.

OK, let's get a list of who's in for dinner on Tuesday night. Respond to this post ASAP so I can make a reservation at the restaurant...

Sorry guys, plans have changed a bit and I'm not getting into NY until Tuesday evening now. Given the vagaries of flight schedules, clearing customs and getting in from the airport, Tuesday will be too dicey, particularly if Brian's coming in from out of town. Let's plan on Thur instead, if that's okay, say 8 pm.

Thursday evening in NYC sounds good to me.........count me in........... cool.gif

Thursday evening in NYC sounds good to me.........count me in........... cool.gif

I am in for Thursday -- in fact, it may work out as I may be around the NYC area myself!

I am in for Thursday -- in fact, it may work out as I may be around the NYC area myself!

It would be kind of difficult to attend if you weren't around,no?

Anyone check the MLB schedule? I'm thinking theres a good chance one of the teams has a day game.

Little BB,Lots of BBQ-a day/niter.

Cool! Gene, you still in?

Hopefully will see you all on Thursday! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

thursday is baby blob's birthday and the next day I have a monster brief due in federal court ... one of these days I'll hook up with some of you locals. of course, when i do, and we know what others look like, I'll feel bad when I'm muscling one of you out of the way to get to some choice 50 cent box books at the next Big Apple!