• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,130 posts in this topic

DD needs more lovin'

The dudes been consistently the best Marvel read for the better part of 10-15 years now if not longer!

Every other book has had tons of lulls... Haven't really ever felt that way with DD!

:golfclap: You know I agree! :grin:

I finished the Bendis/Maleev run and Brubaker run. I'm on the Third TPB of the Waid run. Catching up! This latest run is a lot of fun. I'm about to get to the Coyote.

I read somewhere that a possible reason that they killed off Bullseye was due to the Coyote set to be a major nemesis of DD? hm

You're almost all caught up!

I won't spoil it so I'll keep my mouth shut :)

I've been wanting to read my dd run from #1 until now... That's probably 550 issues or so. Would be awesome to do it consecutively.

:grin:

I think some of those early to middle issues could be tough. lol I want a full set of the Marvel Masterworks volumes one day for DD. I flew through Volume 2. Great read. I skipped over Shadowland though. I bought the DD TPB and realized I had to buy a bunch of other TPB's to catch up on the storyline so just gave up and skipped ahead to Vol. 3!

Ya tpbs are the way to go... Or omnibuses.

I have a ton of Marvel omnibuses from all different series'... Not sure if u ever saw the pic of my book shelf... But I want to read each one some day. Granted that will probably take me years lol but it's on the "to-do list" ;)

Two new additions to my VF/NM+ DD Memorabilia group.

I've had the VF/NM Lancer book (I own two) for quite some many years now and the Marx Figure for a year now.

My new additions are The Flyer, and a DD Super Hero Club pin. :acclaim:

Stoked about the pin, taken a while to find a sealed mint one. :cloud9:

null_zps41367cb7.jpg

null_zps6e46fa2e.jpg