• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,123 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jaybes said:

Thanks for the heads up, definitely going to check it out. 

Unrelated: Anyone else noticing posts about how people feel about the new boards mysteriously going "poof"? Seemed to have happened in this thread. 

- Will check out now, thank-you

- Don't recall any in here, aside from mine above

Happy to finally have a reader copy of DD 9. I have a 6.5 CGC book from a great boardie here but did not want to crack it out (it is still my only encapsulated book). It is a little rough (cover loose from the book with lots of damage) but was inexpensive.

Here's the reader in case you are curious:

ymX5HsUl.jpg

I posted this into the Daredevil #1 thread:

Also... I knew it was probably maxed out at 9.2 and I was right. Still, I was hoping for magic. Still, I don't have a hole at #86 anymore and will have something to sell if I need to break the bank for the ComicConnect copy. 

001 Daredevil 86 4/72 Marvel Comics       Universal   9.2 WHITE   Gene Colan and Tom Palmer art
John Buscema and Frank Giacoia cover

Thanks guys. I like the early DDs Badger. Congrats on getting the 86 you wanted Rob.

I don't know if the inside pages are white. I took a slight hit in the grade of the books but I find these ones hard to find for some reason, or they become available in 9.6/9.8 and the auctions go to crazy prices. Still a lot of books left for me to find though.

On 3/1/2017 at 11:31 AM, Badger665 said:

Gotta post in this thread at least once a year or do not feel like I'm making progress on my Daredevil set. :)  I'm only missing 10 issues from a complete run now.

dd_9_Front_CGC.jpg

dd_8_CGC_Front_zpsaego2wny.JPG

Two for two! Really sweet books here.

Haven't picked anything up in awhile, but I did pick these up recently for my Miller Registry Set. I already had 9.8's, but I trade them plus a little $ for very nice newsstands versions. Jason/akadaredevil on eBay was great to deal with. Some people may not care about direct vs newsstand, but I'm very happy to get them and wanted to share with you guys. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg