• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,133 posts in this topic

Love this thread! Just got back into collecting after a 16 year hiatus and it's even more addictive with graded books and a registry! I've got a lonnnnng way to go before I'll be near you guys - is it ok if I post here? I don't know the secret handshake yet! lol

Been meaning to start picking up low # DDs for a while, since I see them as underpriced and a good bargain relative to other SA Marvels. I started my collection last night for a VERY good price in the Clink auction. I doubt I'll ever get too hardcore about picking these up, but when I can get a deal I'll buy them.

RADEBDDA2013625_94624.jpg

Been meaning to start picking up low # DDs for a while, since I see them as underpriced and a good bargain relative to other SA Marvels. I started my collection last night for a VERY good price in the Clink auction. I doubt I'll ever get too hardcore about picking these up, but when I can get a deal I'll buy them.

RADEBDDA2013625_94624.jpg

I've had thoughts of doing the same, but trying to grade really high grades. Like 9.0+ for the first 10 issues.

Alls its going to take is a movie done right and whammo! MONIES! ;)

Added another gem to my set! :cloud9:

RAD63E82201371_104829.jpg

Whoa! Nice book!!

I only own one 9.8 DD my coveted #99

(three of my favorite Marvel characters grace the cover that's why)

#159 is one other I'd like in 9.8. That page with the Billy Club secrets is awesome imho. I ripped it out of a copy I had when I was little and taped it to my wall, I just thought it was so cool to look at and study.