• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Storing OA

5 posts in this topic

I'm pretty new to OA collecting (just bought my first piece) and i'm trying to find the best ways to safely protect my art. I found a thread a couple pages back but it didn't have much information in it. Are mylars like These best for storage? What is the best way to hang OA? Does anyone that does this use some sort of UV-protected glass? Any input would be great. Thanks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey, I've bought frames before from www.hollywoodposterframes.com, and they always end up perfect. As the name indicates, they mostly deal with poster frames, but they can cut them in a variety of sizes.

I have a few pieces of Cerebus art that I've used them for and they look very classy. The cost per frame is about $32 for their archival quality frames (you can find the details on the website) and they ship around 6 for $20.

Anyway, I'm in no way associated with the company, except I've gotten about 8 posters and 3 pieces of original comic art framed there. So far, it's been extremely simple and I've had no complaints.

Greg