• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ultimate CGC Game !!!

72 posts in this topic

Yes, definately. You're right, this idiotic premise was far better an idea than anything I've ever come with. Pure genious!! Congratulations on being a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person! smile.gif

Brian

foreheadslap.gif

popcorn.gif

No offense, but this was honestly one of the dumbest ideas I've ever seen. I assume you were suffering from some kind of dementia??

Brian

Yes. This game was almost Murphian in its utter, blind lunacy and rampant moronosity. confused-smiley-013.gif

Never having read this thread before, now I know that bugaboo's version of the game was the inspiration for that sig pic with "Harry Ballz" running down from atop one of these CGC slab pyramids... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I love closure smile.gif and if any of the forum historians can delight us with a glimpse, it'd be appreciated wink.gif

That's not what you said first time around! (tsk)

lol

, was that funny!

:whistle:

Dear Buga . . . Sho' Nuff,

Please send me $11.00 to cover the cost of cleaning my keyboard from spit-out Diet Coke and the bottle of Robotussin that I guzzled to stop the laughter induced coughing attack. Also, please punch yourself in the nuts. Also, please post more.

--Sean.

I've got a better idea for this game. First, everyone who wants to participate must gather up every book they have in their collection and load it into their car (or truck, depending on how many books you have). Then, you must drive your collection at least 3 states away from where they are currently being stored. Once you arrive, you then build a stone temple in the shape of a pyramid. This temple must have a base that is exactly 9 square feet, and it must be precisely 9 feet tall at the point. You must then park your vehicle precisely 3 miles away from this temple and then make your way back to it while crawling on your hands and knees. Then, climb to the top of the temple, punch yourself in the nuts, and scream as loudly as you can, "I'm a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point for playing this game". Once you have accomplished this feat, walk back to your vehicle, drive back home, and put your comic collection back where it belongs. The first one to do this and come in here and post pictures of it, is declared a pathetic loser. The others must then drive back to their stone temple pyramid, destroy it, and take pictures to post for proof of its destruction. In the event of a tie where two or more people accomplish this feat and post their proof at the same time, then they must all drive 4 states away for round two and do the same thing. If, again, there is a tie, then those remaining will have to drive 5 states away for the third round, and so on. Good luck to all.

:signfunny:

I've got a better idea for this game. First, everyone who wants to participate must gather up every book they have in their collection and load it into their car (or truck, depending on how many books you have). Then, you must drive your collection at least 3 states away from where they are currently being stored. Once you arrive, you then build a stone temple in the shape of a pyramid. This temple must have a base that is exactly 9 square feet, and it must be precisely 9 feet tall at the point. You must then park your vehicle precisely 3 miles away from this temple and then make your way back to it while crawling on your hands and knees. Then, climb to the top of the temple, punch yourself in the nuts, and scream as loudly as you can, "I'm a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point for playing this game". Once you have accomplished this feat, walk back to your vehicle, drive back home, and put your comic collection back where it belongs. The first one to do this and come in here and post pictures of it, is declared a pathetic loser. The others must then drive back to their stone temple pyramid, destroy it, and take pictures to post for proof of its destruction. In the event of a tie where two or more people accomplish this feat and post their proof at the same time, then they must all drive 4 states away for round two and do the same thing. If, again, there is a tie, then those remaining will have to drive 5 states away for the third round, and so on. Good luck to all.

:signfunny:

lol