• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos to Jimm94 on his pre-screening help

11 posts in this topic

I'd just like to put a Kudos out to Jimm94. He helped me with some pre-pre-screens some months ago and his accuracy rating was 97% given our pre-screen parameters! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

(We sent in a total of almost 200 books by various pre-pre-screeners.)

This is why I set up near you guys. With the board grader of the year, the 97%er and Shin looking over your shoulder you can't go wrong. So much to learn........

PS: Congratulations Jim!

The truck came earlier today and is speeding my entire life (along with my extremely modest comic collection) to my new home near Columbus, OH.

I'll still be in the Bay Area on a recurring basis as I'm not changing employers and they are based here (soon to be "there"). In the meantime, I'm hanging at a hotel near SFO with my wife for a few days. I am genuinely looking forward to making my first ever mortgage payment, and the tax benefits thereof!

-Jim