• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A big thanks to the boys at CGC...

85 posts in this topic

So I get a package from CGC today, which was odd, as I hadn't submitted any books.

A few months ago, CGC announced the 2006 Registry Awards, and they were kind enough to award Skybolt, Valiantman and myself as the Best Forumites of the year. I don't know that I deserve such a distinction, but it was a very kind gesture.

So here's what came in the mail today, and I just wanted to say THANKS to Steve, West, Mark, and everyone else at CGC...

Jeff

plaque.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're missing Daredevil Vol. 8

poke2.gif

So I get a package from CGC today, which was odd, as I hadn't submitted any books.

A few months ago, CGC announced the 2006 Registry Awards, and they were kind enough to award Skybolt, Valiantman and myself as the Best Forumites of the year. I don't know that I deserve such a distinction, but it was a very kind gesture.

So here's what came in the mail today, and I just wanted to say THANKS to Steve, West, Mark, and everyone else at CGC...

Jeff

plaque.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're missing Daredevil Vol. 8

poke2.gif

He's missing The Shazam Archives too but I figured I would be polite and not bring it to his attention. grin.gif

This morning's meeting of the CGC Board Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Support Group is now called to order!!!

Would someone please count all the coffee filters left and rotate them 90 degrees clockwise?

Thanks,

Red

You know you're spending way too much time on an internet message board when you recieve one of these. tongue.gif

plaque.jpg

Congratulations on the cool plaque! I'd go ahead and hide it around the ladies though and if you're married, I'd hide it from the wife as it will validate her suspicion that you're on the here way too much. 27_laughing.gif

You know you're spending way too much time on an internet message board when you recieve one of these.

Hardly, as these awards had virtually nothing to do with the message board, but rather CGC's interaction with said members, usually through Forum Dinners.

Nearmint

For getting the Lamont Larson and family to come to our Forum dinner in San Diego.

You know you're spending way too much time on an internet message board when you recieve one of these.

Hardly, as these awards had virtually nothing to do with the message board, but rather CGC's interaction with said members, usually through Forum Dinners.

Nearmint

For getting the Lamont Larson and family to come to our Forum dinner in San Diego.

Ya, I know JC. It was just a joke.

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but I originally posted an edited version of Jeff's photo. But upon further consideration, I decided that he was man enough to withstand the truth. So here is the actual closeup, unedited.

jeffplaque2.jpg