• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 1 CGC 8.0 on clink?

15 posts in this topic

Perhaps Benz needs to come on here talking about wanting to buy it... devil.gif

uhm, I want it acclaim.gif (wait for 2 days someone will get it) poke2.gif

seriously though, its still a nice copy...if 8.0 is a gift grade then the consensus is around a 7.0-7.5 grade? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hello all...

looks like a nice fn/vf to me...7.0 to 7.5 is fair (if I needed it, I would think $50K is a fair price), and in this case, 8.0 is fair too...see, goes back to subjective grading...one person sees a 7.0, another see's an 8.0....

rick

seriously though, its still a nice copy...if 8.0 is a gift grade then the consensus is around a 7.0-7.5 grade? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe you can go into business offering to help sellers by faking interest in their comics? stooges.gif

hello all...

looks like a nice fn/vf to me...7.0 to 7.5 is fair (if I needed it, I would think $50K is a fair price), and in this case, 8.0 is fair too...see, goes back to subjective grading...one person sees a 7.0, another see's an 8.0....

rick

I showed it to my wife and when she saw the price she judge it as POOR. grin.gif grading is really subjective

Maybe you can go into business offering to help sellers by faking interest in their comics? stooges.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif Adam, if you're selling a book let me know. wink.gif

Gift Grade confused-smiley-013.gif

I've seen and have some really nice GA VF books. This wouldn't hold a candle.

I can't comment on price though.....as it might still be a good deal 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What do you mean, gift grade? Under the new grading guide, that's a top-census 9.4! yay.gif

hello all...

rick

I showed it to my wife and when she saw the price she judge it as POOR. grin.gif grad ing is really subjective

sign-funnypost.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif Adam, if you're selling a book let me know. wink.gif

hi.gif Flash and Duck books going up on Heritage in November. Feel free to talk on the boards as much as you want about wanting to buy them! 27_laughing.gif