• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your guess...

20 posts in this topic

Just like the Pacific Coast ped, this collection will be pressed to within an inch of its life...'cause Matt ain't going to be leaving any 'money on the table'.

Does it not sicken anyone the amount of books that this guy is now ruining and shovelling through eBay? I was led to believe that he started some selling on eBay to merely 'showcase' his work. confused-smiley-013.gif

Now he's turning out more units than 893censored-thumb.gif IHOP.

Just like the Pacific Coast ped, this collection will be pressed to within an inch of its life...'cause Matt ain't going to be leaving any 'money on the table'.

Does it not sicken anyone the amount of books that this guy is now ruining and shovelling through eBay? I was led to believe that he started some selling on eBay to merely 'showcase' his work. confused-smiley-013.gif

mmmm IHOP

Thanks...now I gotta urge for some pancakes... cloud9.gifcrazy.gif

Side of bacon also please cloud9.gif

Yeah, well...Matt's certainly giving his buyers a damned good porkin'! tongue.gif

Reminds me of something I need to mention to the wife in a little bit 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Make'en Bacon.... yay.gif

mmmm IHOP

Double mmmm IHOP w/ biscuits and gravy, side of medium pancakes and potatoe patty's.

Yummy.... cloud9.gif

I just looked at the list and have placed an order for two books...unfortunately I collect Goblin books (peds especially) and two of them I can use for the collection. One's a 9.2 and the other a 9.4, so I don't think they have been pressed to their fullest pontential or maybe thats all Matt could squeeze out of them. Not sure, am I a fool... maybe. You think the graded ones have been "worked" on and the raw ones were left alone?

Jim

Is there a person here interested on bidding on that stuff? Hopefully this site will make a dent on those auctions, because in my opinion, that's not where the hobby should be going.

Never seems to have in the past, unfortunately. confused-smiley-013.gif