• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever dealt with or know e-bay seller "movie_guru"

20 posts in this topic

I'm waiting to hear back from him on my zoot 15 purchase....He hasn't quoted me total with postage yet....he's got to be out of town...

That was my thought. Bought a Marvel Mystery from him but hadn't heard back though sent two e-mails. Always gets you nervous.

check what I said in the Ebay retailer section. My guess is he hasn't responded to your email because he's out of town.

I have had several large $ purchases from him over the years, never a problem.

Nice pick up on the Jo Jo....I was going to bid on it, but was away with the kids at hockey or something else.....slipped my mind.

I still need a decent copy of that one. thumbsup2.gif

I'm waiting to hear back from him on my zoot 15 purchase....He hasn't quoted me total with postage yet....he's got to be out of town...

That was my thought. Bought a Marvel Mystery from him but hadn't heard back though sent two e-mails. Always gets you nervous.

Mark which issue?

Marvel Mystery Comics #73 CGC 8.5

I was pleasantly surprised with my recent transaction with ebay seller movie_guru. I just received an Atomic War #1 from him. Not only was the book securely packaged but he threw in four unread copies of the “Reign of the Supermen.” A+ seller in my book. thumbsup2.gif

I was pleasantly surprised with my recent transaction with ebay seller movie_guru. I just received an Atomic War #1 from him. Not only was the book securely packaged but he threw in four unread copies of the “Reign of the Supermen.” A+ seller in my book. thumbsup2.gif

Bruce is a very good guy.

I, too, had a very professional transaction with him. Damage to the CGC case occurred and he notified me in advance of that and offered to refund me even more than I thought was necessary (so I just told him to refund what it would cost me to have the case replaced) AND he threw in a beautiful copy of a GA book.

I would happily do business with him again!