• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes TV show

824 posts in this topic

I loved the first season, second season started sucking, and completely stopped watching it about 6 episodes into the third season.

I just couldn't make myself care anything about it anymore.

Hiro was the only one that I liked.

I've become more pragmatic about shows I like getting canceled. One, it's only a TV show. Two, there will be others. Three, we watch too much TV anyway.

The last show that I was truly angry about being canceled was Enterprise. It was just starting to come into it's own and one more season wouldn't have killed the studio.

Other than that, it's just TV.

I'm with you on that...

I guess I'd be mildly sad/upset if I knew "Curb Your Enthusiasm" was done.

Not the "be all, end all", but I'd be a little sad. Other than that, cancel away. Something else can/will replace it.

I loved the first season, second season started sucking, and completely stopped watching it about 6 episodes into the third season.

I just couldn't make myself care anything about it anymore.

Hiro was the only one that I liked.

Totally my experience too. It also got too hard to find it on when they were doing seaon finales before christmas.