• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

double action comics #1
3 3

153 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, RareHighGrade said:

Thanks for bumping this; reading it is a walk down Memory Lane.  It confirms the skepticism that once existed regarding the existence of DA #1.

:whatthe: Now that there is a  DA 1 in existence :hi: @RareHighGrade so my copy I got from @Ian_Levine is worthless now (shrug) When you going to start posting some of these great Morefuns that you have. I have been trying to get as many as I can but they are hard to find and i always get outbid last 2nd.

On 4/14/2024 at 10:52 PM, esquirecomics said:

Kinda scary that it has been almost 20 years since we were posting in this thread and questioning whether Double Action #1 existed.

It does, as the post above proves. And I even know where it is. ;)

20240317_223238.jpg

I could use a better picture....  :baiting:

Such an awesome title covered by the two best artists from DC's golden age!  O'Mealia and then Flanagan!  Where is Double Action 3?

:cloud9: (worship)

On 4/15/2024 at 11:41 AM, Yorick said:

Such an awesome title covered by the two best artists from DC's golden age!  O'Mealia and then Flanagan!  Where is Double Action 3?

O'Mealia is my favorite DC artists of that time period. But a lot of ways to get that cover: Adventure 41, Flash Ashcan, Double Action 1 ashcan, anywhere else?

On 4/15/2024 at 2:41 PM, Yorick said:

There are rumors of a Triple Action! But don't think that one has much substance to it.

On 4/15/2024 at 8:07 PM, Silver Surfer said:

So was Ian's DA #1 cover actually produced by DC? 

No.  I believe you'll find some bits of info in the PBA Auction thread....  It's a Frankenstein book.