• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Hey gang, I have my Human Torch #11 CGC 9.2 White pages (with Slight Pro Resto) up for sale right here.

Don't really want to sell it but I've over spent on Marvel Mystery books lately. Book is available till midnite and offers are entertained.

:eek:

I am selling sheets that list pedigree stamps. I made it so that it can be taped to the inside cover of an OS guide to be used as a reference tool when you come across unaccounted for pedigree books at conventions.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2397934&page=2#Post2397934

I will be listing a significant number of nice golden age books today, including some pre-Batman Detectives, a few Centaurs, several More Funs, and assorted other stuff. Stay tuned.

I will be listing a significant number of nice golden age books today, including some pre-Batman Detectives, a few Centaurs, several More Funs, and assorted other stuff. Stay tuned.

:juggle:

Thread has started. I will be listing a bunch of books for the next couple of hours.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2401693&page=1#Post2401693

I'm selling a Modern Comics #47 and a Jimmy Olsen #56 right now in the FS forum. Thanks. I always welcome pricing or other advice on books like these where I don't see them often.

Hey gang. I have a couple of GA books going up including a Wonderworld Comics #3 as well as some higher grade SA. You can look here if you are interested.

Thanks!

R.