• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

I worked over time tonite and got home just as the PO closed but I know it's there as I got the slip in my mail box. I'll let you know tomorrow...I'm expecting something in the Fine 6.0 range.

R.

selling quite a few rare GA in my booth!!

GA batman, romance, western, funny, sandman, four color (1st series), blue ribbon, startling comics!!

includes key issues and classic covers!!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=69&Number=2443113&Searchpage=2&Main=128880&Words=gilbertotorres&topic=0&Search=true#Post2443113

Awesome. Doubt I will win any but awesome. I am probably the first watcher you had. haha.

Bid away Pat (thumbs u Most here will tell you that if you buy books from me you will be very pleased with the grade and I ship fast and secure.

Awesome. Doubt I will win any but awesome. I am probably the first watcher you had. haha.

Bid away Pat (thumbs u Most here will tell you that if you buy books from me you will be very pleased with the grade and I ship fast and secure.

Pat, if you buy books from ciorac you will be very pleased with the grade and he will ship fast and secure. i have MANY purchases upon which to base my opinion.

Pat, if you buy books from ciorac you will be very pleased with the grade and he will ship fast and secure. i have MANY purchases upon which to base my opinion.

my thoughts are if you buy books from ciorac you will be very pleased with the grade and he will ship fast and secure... (thumbs u

my thoughts are if you buy books from ciorac you will be very pleased with the grade and he will ship fast and secure... (thumbs u

He's a great guy to buy black tar heroin from too!