• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

New GA books posted for sale HERE including

Action Comics 26

Action Comics 37

America's Best 16

Marvel Mystery Comics 15

Mystery Comics 4

Thrilling Comics 67

Check 'em out!

You can always post your collection for free, free Premium Membership until 12/31 if want to list in the Classifieds(no fees!). Enjoy!

The site is designed for displaying your slab collection, so the majority may not be for sale. If enough people post their books, there will be an excellent archive!

To see the books I've listed try this more direct LINK.. These books can also be found by hovering over "For Sale" in the header, then "Comics For Sale- Classifieds", which will show all slabs labeled For Sale. There is an option to list in the Classifieds which requires Premium Membership(free til 12/31). You just set up a separate collection within your Collection for the for sale items.

Check out cheetah's Collection when you get a chance, it's great seeing all those Fiction House(and others) all in one place.

Thanks. Your Marvel Mystery are wonderful.

I thought you were Andrew, while I see "Mike", are you the same from the site GACollectibles?

I am Andrew, of the GACollectibles Andrews. I was posting the link for Mike, of the McMiles Mikes since he had posted some books in the Classifieds. I teamed up with the folks at comicartfans to get the site started and am a mod there.