• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

I'm auctioning a bunch of Golden Age superhero stuff this week on eBay, including some classic Superman comics (such as Superman #26 and Superman #40), several Captain Marvel comics (some with Mac Raboy covers), some Alex Schomburg-cover Nedors, several other DC Comics (including one with Batman's origin story), and much more -- at least 40 separate auctions. Here is the link to my Marketplace Post: Doohickamabob's marketplace posting.

Here's a photo of some of what's being auctioned:

201110b-bigshot.jpg

Another photo shows my new best buddy with some of his favorite comics (which he has decided to sell in exchange for diapers):

comics-baby.jpg

:hi: Hi, all. I’ll be launching another two-week long “All Pedigree” sale bright and early Monday morning, this time featuring 300+ extraordinary books from the pedigreed Central Valley Collection. If you’re a collector of white-paged, top-census Golden Age (1936-54) material – or just a fan of exceptionally well-preserved books from this era – please be sure to tune in. Until then!

I just posted a message in the Seller Forum -- located right here on this newfangled clicky link -- about my eBay auctions of Marvel GGA titles (Hedy, Millie, Tessie, etc.). Here's a photo that shows some of what's being auctioned -- thanks for looking!

marvel-spread.jpg

Man, that is a fun shot. :applause:

Man, that is a fun shot. :applause:

Yep, should be posted to the group shot thread (along with his previous superhero pic). I spent a good half hour looking at the auctions (tons of interior pages!)

Thanks, both of you. I will post it to the group shot thread, though I don't want to be too spammy. Glad you enjoyed the interior pages -- even though it is time-consuming, it's really fun and I end up with archival photos of all the great splash pages, favorite panels, and so on.

Just to let you all know I'm now running a sale in my sales thread!

I'll apply a 10% discount to all books.

That goes up to 15% any book or group of books worth $50-$99.

20% on any book or group of books over $100! Normal postage rates still apply!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5215293&nt=28&fpart=1

Edited by alanna