• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Mister Mystery #1 Spokane added :cloud9:

If anyone wants to make me an offer on the Mister Mystery #1, feel free to drop me a PM.

I've also relisted some freshly graded Pre Code books including some horror and a very nice Matt Baker Authentic Police Cases.

Posting a nice TARGET v1/#10 in the marketplace, and some GA hardcover reprints…

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7428570#Post7428570

Plus some items listed in the advertising area that include comics, pulps and two pieces of original sci fi pulp art:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7428636#Post7428636

TARGET10fc_zps09e39870.jpg

Quick note here to direct people to a post I wrote in the Marketplace section about my eBay auctions.

-- Here is the link to the full message

I am auctioning a full run of Youthful Magazines sci-fi/horror titles that extends from Captain Science (some with Wally Wood and Joe Orlando art), to Fantastic, to Beware, to Chilling Tales (some of which have Matt Fox covers). Some classic pre-code material here. I am sorry to let go of these (took me a long time to put together the full run) but I've always been curious what they would auction for in the open market if listed carefully.

Also auctioning some war comics, some western, and some EC's including one with a Moon Girl story. I think you'll enjoy watching the auctions and browsing the listings because I included tons of photos including of the interior splash pages and outstanding panel artwork. Of particular note is a CGC 7.0 (FN/VF) copy of Chilling Tales #16 that's being auctioned. This is the 3rd-highest-graded copy and has cover artwork similar to Venus #18.

I hope you enjoy checking out the auctions. Here are some photos but they don't show everything being auctioned (also selling a bunch of Silver Age Marvel superhero comics):

145081.jpg.70c0fc76cd5b44b08bc663cc37e5f619.jpg

145082.jpg.e793857647b80fb25fe1f1718628b17b.jpg

It's no Action Comics #15 original art, but I do have a coverless copy of Action Comics #16 For Sale in this weekend's CGC Board VCC!

Link

Check out the other booths, there is a lot of cool stuff up for sale!