• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

I'm auctioning a bunch of golden-age comics this week. Lots of Fiction House jungle, Fox jungle and crime, other crime titles, pre-code horror, and a sci-fi comic (Planet Comics with loads of Matt Baker artwork). Some good, seldom-seen and rare issues in the bunch. Auctionsare on eBay and end Sunday evening, Nov. 9.

Doohickamabob's eBay auctions

Here's a photo of some of the stuff being auctioned. Thanks for looking.

150889.jpg.07745b90523e23c793e4e0580a369fc6.jpg

Check out the over 70 bargain priced Disney Dells I have in the VCC & my VCC Overflow Booth!

:applause:

And I've got World War III #1, some Atlas and Harvey 50s war books and some Barks ducks in my VCC booth.

I'm auctioning a bunch of golden-age ROMANCE comics this week. Lots of MATT BAKER and ST. JOHN comics, with a few BILL WARD comics from Quality, some Ziff-Davis, Marvel titles, ACG, and other good stuff. Auctions are on eBay and end Sunday evening, Nov. 23.

These are 99-cent, no-reserve auctions, so hopefully they'll be fun to watch even for those not bidding. Here's a graphic I made that shows some of the comics auctioned. Thanks for looking.

151098.jpg.632cfe441478cbbdd8687b43aef95e27.jpg

I'm auctioning a bunch of golden-age ROMANCE comics this week. Lots of MATT BAKER and ST. JOHN comics, with a few BILL WARD comics from Quality, some Ziff-Davis, Marvel titles, ACG, and other good stuff. Auctions are on eBay and end Sunday evening, Nov. 23.

These are 99-cent, no-reserve auctions, so hopefully they'll be fun to watch even for those not bidding. Here's a graphic I made that shows some of the comics auctioned. Thanks for looking.

Nice stuff!