• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Ok I've got one..

As some of you already know I've been selling off most of my collection over the last few months. I still need to sell off a few more books, but have reached the point where I don't want to sell any of the books I still have. Anyway, one of these two books has to go. Which would you keep, which would you sell, and why?

(Restoration notes on the Flash 1 are "Color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, interior lightened, reinforced")

FlashComics1_001.jpg

DaredevilBattlesHitler1.jpg

Thanks everyone for the advice so far. I'm surprised that so far the decision has been unanimous. (Honestly I thought everyone was going to tell me to sell the Daredevil.)

Flash is restored...Daredevil isn't......I believe it all came down to that

Thanks everyone for the advice so far. I'm surprised that so far the decision has been unanimous. (Honestly I thought everyone was going to tell me to sell the Daredevil.)

Sell the Daredevil!!

Flash is a much cooler book, restored or not.

The Daredevil...I always had trouble selling that book. Lots of people ooh and ahh, but rarely do they reach for the wallet.

Sell the Daredevil!!

Flash is a much cooler book, restored or not.

The Daredevil...I always had trouble selling that book. Lots of people ooh and ahh, but rarely do they reach for the wallet.

hello all...

I concur....but, sell your restored 7.0 DBH, and keep the unrestored one smile.gif

rick

Yep, I'd sell the Flash one too.. Im not big on extensive restoration and since you have 3 total copies of it, why not get rid of one and maybe get something else.

Nope he doesn't....anymore!

wink.gifsmirk.gif

The 7.0 is in my box now!

yay.gif