• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

sub[even with the glue] In importance All Select is very second tier to The Submariner Comics

agree with almost all this one, but the glue doesn't bother me a bit, and as a timely collector i think of the all select as even being third tier. finally, i LOVE the Eldon books; this one would make 4 in my horde if someone buys this one for me for x-mas. not many shopping days left, so what are you doing wasting time re-reading this post?!

817039001o.jpg

hello all..

I choose the above...

the copy I had back in the early nineties was unrestored, but had a thumb "punch" type rip in the middle of the book...like someone pushed their thumb down on the cover and pulled up, ripping around the thumb, but not totally seperating the piece

rick

Subby 1, one of the two issues that I need to complete the run.

Would you be so kind as to grace us with a Subby Group Shot? Please, please, please??? hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I'll try to go down to the bank next week and get the expensive ones out and take a photo. In the meantime,

Picture003.jpg

I think the Subby 1 cover with the huge Angel blurb on the cover is third tier. The All- Select cover is an all-time classic, the one everyone loves and remembers. Alex Schomburg evidently thought so, when he rendered the Invaders Annual 1 in 1977 as a tribute to All -Select 1.

Subby 1, one of the two issues that I need to complete the run.

Would you be so kind as to grace us with a Subby Group Shot? Please, please, please??? hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I'll try to go down to the bank next week and get the expensive ones out and take a photo. In the meantime,

Picture003.jpg

You get my vote for "Best Way to Derail a Thread". Awesome!! 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif