• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

'Tec #27. Nothing against Timely's, but they suck.

More to the point, Timely's are for girls

S.

Absolutely.

And before anyone complains, please understand that I think there's nothing wrong with that. I'm certainly not going to begrudge girls who want to collect comics written especially for them.

27_laughing.gif You DC guys are all in denial, Robin was the original tool wonder and DC would have been better off closing shop like Goodman did in the 50's instead of cranking out all those lame story lines. poke2.gif Even after Marvel has essentially captured the whole comic market in the early to mid 60's it still took DC almost another decade to realize that maybe Bathound or Superman's "Pal" Jimmy Olsen stories were for the birds. Of course I say this in complete jest and do admire pre-Robin Tec's, too bad it only lasted 11 issues. grin.gifstooges.gif

You shut up about Robin. 893censored-thumb.gif

Well, I haven't put on any dresses.....but I've sure removed more than my fair share. Now that I've got that piece of idiotic bragging out of the way.... Tec 27, but I would also have to sell it, it's just too much book for me to hold on to.

27_laughing.gif You DC guys are all in denial, Robin was the original tool wonder and DC would have been better off closing shop like Goodman did in the 50's instead of cranking out all those lame story lines.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif If Robin is the original, then in regards to Bucky & Timely I quote a wise old man... "Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?" poke2.gif

The recent Heritage 8.5 copy went for 105k right?

Based on that I think a 9.0 would be worth from 150k to 175k tops!

The askin price is out of line[300k on comiclink] and Ill support this statement with their has been no sale of this book for 2 years on comiclink.

Dont you just hate when the seller dosnt need the money. I know I do.

I went back and did some homework.

Book is actually listed at 380k

I see their is a legitimate bid for 240k on the book too!

I see ive underestimated Quality bat material again. It is a beauty!

Tec 27 is my grail of grails, but I do love complete runs...I'm torn on this one..

How about half of the run and half of the Tec 27?