• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I'd take the Action. I saw it in the holder and it's a stunner -- with a excellent image of Superman.

hello all...

I have to say allentown bats...

rick

We'd get the mods to find out who hacked your Id if you hadn't said that. wink.gif

Even though I'm doing a Batman run, I'd take the Church Action. Of course I already have 2 Batman 6s, which is part of the decision, but more-so I think Mile Highs trump Allentowns.

hello all...

I don't know...have you seen those Allentown Bats and Tecs?...I suspect they are every bit as nice, if not nicer than the MH counterparts...at least from what I have seen/heard...now , I would love to see the MH tec 29 put side by side with E Roberts 9.6? Allentown 29?...that would be a site to behold

rick

I was looking at some other threads, and this thread must be the fastest growing thread in the history of these boards. Good job Showcase-4! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Black Hand..........

I think this thread has done so well because it offers the following unique

combination of things:

1. it is completely mindless tongue.gif

2. you don't have to own any comic books to contribute tongue.gif

3. you are always right....no one can criticize your opinion tongue.gif

4. you get to see some great books that don't cost you anything tongue.gif

Thank you Black Hand and everyone who has contributed.......there is no reason this thread can't just keep on goin', since the number of combinations for comparison are endless, and interest has alway been high.

OK Gents...both of these super high grade non-keys sold for exactly $27,600 in 2005. Which one would you choose, and why ????

1609328-action25.jpg

...............or

1609328-bat6.jpg

for me, I could find a far better use of $27,600 then either of these 2 books, but if I had to choose, I would go with the Bat !

Well, I own one of them and was the underbidder on the other so I guess I like them almost equally thumbsup2.gif

OK Gents...both of these super high grade non-keys sold for exactly $27,600 in 2005. Which one would you choose, and why ????

1609328-action25.jpg

for me, I could find a far better use of $27,600 then either of these 2 books, but if I had to choose, I would go with the Bat !

Well, I own one of them and was the underbidder on the other so I guess I like them almost equally thumbsup2.gif

I owned the Action #25 MH for over 10 years. It was a KILLER MH! ...and the pages... OMG!

West