• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Tec 27 easily, unrestored MF is nice but Tec 27 is and will always be Tec 27. Whatever happens in future prices with unrestored versus restored, this will always be highly desirable and there will always be a crowd that will never afford an unrestored copy and will be willing to buy restored just for the sake of owning this issue.

both are very scarce in 9.0 and above, but there are 3 bat 1's in 9.0, so while the character is more popular, the MH Flash 1 wins for me, strictly because of ped and condition...unlikely there is a better Flash 1, but there are equal Bat 1's that we know of already

both are very scarce in 9.0 and above, but there are 3 bat 1's in 9.0, so while the character is more popular, the MH Flash 1 wins for me, strictly because of ped and condition...unlikely there is a better Flash 1, but there are equal Bat 1's that we know of already

what he said...

what he said...

agreed (thumbs u

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

(worship)

what he said...

agreed (thumbs u

:hi:

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

what he said...

agreed (thumbs u

well, the trick is character vs condition and scarcity. Yes Batman 1 in 9.0 is more plentiful than Flash 1. true. But, going out 20 years Batman will still be Batman, while even if the JLA and Flash movies get up to "Flash 3: the Zoom Effect", and JLA5: Final Crisis people will still say "Wheres the Flash? That's a guy with a funny hat!"

So, I'd put my money on Batman over a long forgotten prototype Flash. Flash 1 will still be an important comicbook collectible, but no longer able to draw the top dollar like Supes, Bats and Spidey.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u