• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Both esoteric books sold for $8,400 in 2007. Which one would you choose, and why???? (....and neither is not an option / they can't all be Batman VS Superman! )

GG! (thumbs u

Way cooler plus its much more rare

I'm with Ro on this one.

I'm with Bill on this one

Count me in, this book is actually very high on my want list, although I think guide is too high on it.

Green Giant is rare and cool - and has a way better cover. Dollman is a sissy-boy hero - the only cool issues are the early 50's "horror" covers. Ii can't believe the title lasted so long - what self respecting kid would hand over his hard-won dime for a comic called Dollman - what self respecting adult would hand over 8K!- if you're going to be a tiny superhero - Atom and Ant-man are way better names - even Mighty Midget sounds cooler(barely) - and the outfit? Stupid blue short shorts and a sleeveless top - please!

Green Giant without a second thought.

Did I mention that Dollman is lame.

Denver Doll man, just because Denvers are so tough

to start getting gator in the ponscon mood, i'll post his favorite denver. if you think any old denver is tough, how about an o'street classic cover??

oh, and it's for bob, too; hello pal!

denver.jpg

to start getting gator in the ponscon mood, i'll post his favorite denver. if you think any old denver is tough, how about an o'street classic cover??

denver.jpg

Billy I hope you pay much more than the cost of slabbing for that book. lol:kidaround: That cover gives me nightmares. :baiting:

I'll take both. I would love to have a copy of Green Giant. And a long time ago (way before CGC) I used to own that Dollman 1. Parker will remember it. It was probably one of the freshest, shiniest, highest grade books I have ever owned.

denver.jpg

HELLO PAL. :hi:

denver.jpg

Was this "Hey Pal" not on the worse GA books thread some time ago ? It makes me want to run away from my computer........

denver.jpg

note to parker... you bring that, and I run the other way! all the way back to Florida (so, if you all want me gone, you have your way) lol

denver.jpg

Was this "Hey Pal" not on the worse GA books thread some time ago ? It makes me want to run away from my computer........

(thumbs u