• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

TEC 29 cause its pre Robin and one of my all time favs

This is like comparing the Batman Begins movie to the Batman & Robin movie

I'm not saying the Batman 1 sucks like the movie with Chris ODonnell but this is the beginning of the bike riding, tug of wars, hand holding and cuddling at night.

This is more like.. A tough decision between 2 awesome books. But if I were to choose, right now, I would go with the Bat #1 primarily because I've never owned a copy and it is on my top 5 wants of books to have.

Let's greatly beef up the competition against the Tec 29 from the last match-up. Both sold in 2008 for $19,000. Now which one would you choose, and why????

Robin makes me puke but it's hard to turn down a Batman #1.

Let's greatly beef up the competition against the Tec 29 from the last match-up. Both sold in 2008 for $19,000. Now which one would you choose, and why????

Batman 1.

Two reasons:

1. Greatest comic book of all time

2. My former copy that I greatly miss

me too. bat 1 is one of the great books, and i don't genuflect at the altar of the 29; i like 31, 33 and 35 more.

Have to agree.............

Tough call but I would probably go with the Bat #1

Probably my foot!

You can have both with this issue. Look it up on Heritage and you can see the transfer stain of a Detective Comics logo on the back cover.

Probably my foot!

You can have both with this issue. Look it up on Heritage and you can see the transfer stain of a Detective Comics logo on the back cover.

:tonofbricks:

Probably my foot!

:tonofbricks:

lol

Oh..by the way...I'll take the 'Tec #29....I think it's one of the better covers in the run and this copy presents very well... :headbang:

If I really wanted a BATMAN #1 I'd try to be a little more patient and lol try to save a little money first, and get a nicer copy (my opinion).... (shrug)

Edited by Blind Owl

Tec 29. lotsa Bat 1s out there. but a solid midgrade blue 29 is a better get.

Tec 29, it's got the better cover.

Oh..by the way...I'll take the 'Tec #29....I think it's one of the better covers in the run and this copy presents very well... :headbang:

If I really wanted a BATMAN #1 I'd try to be a little more patient and lol try to save a little money first, and get a nicer copy (my opinion).... (shrug)

:preach: YEAH! :sumo: