• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Tec#38.

Was tempted to revive this thread with the pick of the recent 8.0s but thought Steve had done this when I clicked on the revived thread.

Considering all that has recently happened why these 2 books?

Tec#38.

Was tempted to revive this thread with the pick of the recent 8.0s but thought Steve had done this when I clicked on the revived thread.

I'm with you too Rick :o Long time no see Steve and welcome back! Are you still collecting comics?

there is nothing more important than 2 books selling for 6 figures 11 months ago, to see where we as a hobby are headed 11 months from now ........... (let it marinate for a moment....... (thumbs u )

Which one would you choose and why between these 2 mega keys that sold for a million each:

act1_6732a.jpg

OR

lf.jpg

both are great books, top of the heap. if I had to choose, give me the KC Action #1.

I'm a DC guy to the depth of my sole but I would take the #9. That book has the best color combinations and that particular copy is super bright and the cover has a killer layout as well.

Which one would you choose and why between these 2 mega keys that sold for a million each:

act1_6732a.jpg

OR

lf.jpg

both are great books, top of the heap. if I had to choose, give me the KC Action #1.

Tec #27 - the first Bat will always be the book for me.

there is nothing more important than 2 books selling for 6 figures 11 months ago, to see where we as a hobby are headed 11 months from now ........... (let it marinate for a moment....... (thumbs u )

:o